IEC 61439-2:2020 defines the specific requirements of power switchgear and controlgear assemblies (PSC-ASSEMBLIES) as follows:
– ASSEMBLIES for which the rated voltage does not exceed 1 000 V in case of a.c. or 1 500 V in case of d.c.;
– stationary or movable ASSEMBLIES with or without enclosure;
– ASSEMBLIES intended for use in connection with the generation, transmission, distribution and conversion of electric energy, and for the control of electric energy consuming equipment;
– ASSEMBLIES designed for use under special service conditions, for example in ships and in rail vehicles provided that the other relevant specific requirements are complied with;
– ASSEMBLIES designed for electrical equipment of machines.
Supplementary requirements for ASSEMBLIES forming part of a machine are covered by the IEC 60204 series.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 1.7 MB